Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ready to be "Mother of the Week?"

I'm working on some changes for the Happy Moms Club blog. Although I really enjoy sharing my ideas and recipes with everyone, I'm running low on them! I'm looking for moms who want to share their ideas with other women through weekly goals.

I need your ideas on the following:
1.Ways to pamper and spoil yourself as a mom
2.Fun activities and other things to do with/for your children(any age)
3.Ideas of how to make your husband/boyfriend feel loved and appreciated
4.Ways to clean your house; tips, tricks or advice
5.Dinner recipes and ideas
6.Mother to mother words of encouragement

If you are willing to be a featured "Mother of the Week" on the Happy Moms Club blog, email me one idea for each of the above areas and include your first name and last initial only! (I don't want to share any of your personal information publicly on the web.) If you would like to include a picture of yourself, you are welcome to do that as well.

Email this to:thehappymomsclub@yahoo.com

I will notify you when you have been chosen to be featured on the blog so you can tell all your friends to check out your own personal ideas!
I'm looking forward to hearing all your great advice and recipes!

~Karyn

Don't forget to vote on the poll at the top right of this page!

No comments:

Welcome Ladies!

This is our Happy Moms Club! If you're here, it's because you want to become a happier wife and mother....something we strive to help you do! Check this blog each week for your daily goals, pep talk and advice(More info on the SIDEBAR.) There are several units of the HMC, but each group is encouraged to have Happy Mom's Happy Hour every other week, complete with non-alcholic drinks and chatting time! Also, once a month you should have Guilty Pleasure Day, which will be a few hours out to lunch or a movie or something, without your kids. That's right, you heard me, KID FREE! So start saving your pennies! Leave a comment to let us know if you would like to be part of our club! It's free to join, all you do is leave a comment and log on each week to get your goals and peptalk. Also, feel free to leave comments with any suggestions, advice, or something to make us giggle a bit!

*Disclaimer*

I do not own many of the pictures posted on The Happy Moms Club Blog. I do not make any money from them or this site.