Monday, June 22, 2009

Tuesday

Happy Mom Goal




LOL....Watch Nanny 911! I do this every now and then to remind myself that my children really aren't the worst children in the world and that it's really not so bad... now the day i am writing in to be on the show, that will be a sad day...




Happy Kid Goal


Color Wonder by Crayola~ I'm sure you have seen the commercials for these awesome products that only work on certain papers, well it's true and it's awesome! The markers, paint, etc; only work on special Crayola paper, which creates a worry free environment for your child's creativity. We got some paper and markers, and paint for our kids for Christmas last year and it's so nice to not have to worry about marker all over the table, walls, clothes, body.... you know what I mean? It's a great investment!


Happy Husband Goal



While cleaning my bedroom today, I found an object that inspired today's husband goal and I can't wait to give it a try. I found my and my husband's wedding DVD with a compilation of pictures from our childhood and of dating one another. If you have one, use that ~ if not, you can burn a cd of "your song" or just a bunch of songs that remind you of each other. Have it playing on a tv (or cd player) when your husband comes in to go to bed. Wear some sexy lingere and have a couple candles burning. Watching (or listening to) that will bring back some old memories and feelings! The rest of the night is up to you!




Happy House Goal






As a mom you know it's the absolute truth when I say that.... finger prints are EVERYWHERE!!! They just never end. Today, grab a rag and your favorite multi-purpose cleaner (making sure it's paint safe!) and rid your house of the nasty little buggers! Get the ones on the tv, the fridge, the oven door, and all the walls (sometimes we don't notice the ones on our own walls, but they are there ~ and everyone else notices them!)


Dinner Tonight





Baked Potato Bar

Large Potatoes
Butter
Sour Cream
Grated Cheese
Chives
Bacon Bits
Ranch dressing
Anything else you like!
Wash potatoes. If you like a softer, thinner skin, wrap in foil. If you like a thicker crispier skin scrub well and rub with cooking oil. Do not wrap, place directly in oven. Most potatoes take about an hour to cook @ 400. You can check by sticking a fork in, if it comes out easy they're done.
Split potatoes and top with favorite toppings!
*hint* if you don't want to wait a whole hour for your potatoes to cook, sometimes I do mine in the microwave. Just scrub your potatoes, stab a few holes in them with a fork, place in a microwave-safe bowl with a lid (or plate) on top, and microwave on high for about 5 minutes.




Today's Pep Talk


I just love moms! I think it's the hardest job in the world, and if you're a mom, I admire you! I love talking to other women who go through the same things I go through each day...it gives me hope for myself! You're all so awesome!! Love you ! (.....even if I don't really know you!)
~Karyn

No comments:

Welcome Ladies!

This is our Happy Moms Club! If you're here, it's because you want to become a happier wife and mother....something we strive to help you do! Check this blog each week for your daily goals, pep talk and advice(More info on the SIDEBAR.) There are several units of the HMC, but each group is encouraged to have Happy Mom's Happy Hour every other week, complete with non-alcholic drinks and chatting time! Also, once a month you should have Guilty Pleasure Day, which will be a few hours out to lunch or a movie or something, without your kids. That's right, you heard me, KID FREE! So start saving your pennies! Leave a comment to let us know if you would like to be part of our club! It's free to join, all you do is leave a comment and log on each week to get your goals and peptalk. Also, feel free to leave comments with any suggestions, advice, or something to make us giggle a bit!

*Disclaimer*

I do not own many of the pictures posted on The Happy Moms Club Blog. I do not make any money from them or this site.