Monday, June 1, 2009

Tuesdays Goals

Happy Mom Goal:


Take a few minutes- maybe when the kids are down for a nap and pull out your wedding album. I always find my outlook on life is better and I am happier after I look at pictures of that wonderful day. I feel more beautiful and I find my love for my husband rekindled!



Happy Kids Goal:

Put all the kids in swim suits and send them outside with their own 80 cent bottle of bubbles and let them waste that whole bottle! They will love doing it on their own and when its outside and their in swimsuits who cares if they make a mess!

Happy Husband Goal:


Take an interest in his work. Ask him what his day consists of. You will be surprised at how much more is involved in their job than you thought. I remember going to a meeting with my husband and his boss one time and his boss telling me that I was the only wife he knew of in the company who knew that much about what went on day to day. It opens up conversations and you can ask specifics about their day and you'll find you have more to talk about! They will feel more loved when you take an interest in their lives outside of the home.


Happy Home Goal:


Get a dust rag and stick it to the end of your broom and get all those cobwebs from your ceilings that dont get cleaned much since its not in your line of sight! When they are all cleaned it feels nice and I can pretend like spiders dont exist in my house cause there is no evidence of them ever being there!!!


Dinner:

Honey Burgers
2lbs of ground beef
1/2 cup honey
1/4 tsp cinnamon, paprika, curry
1/8 tsp ginger, nutmeg
1/4 cup soy sauce

Mix all together in a bowl and form patties- then grill them up!
Serve with tomatos, avacados and red onions, pinapple, cheese

2 comments:

Steph said...

We love the honey burgers!

Karyn said...

Thanks, Kira, for all the awesome goal ideas! I can't wait to try the honey burgers, and I LOVE the idea of getting to know your husband's job better. Thanks, you're a life saver!

Welcome Ladies!

This is our Happy Moms Club! If you're here, it's because you want to become a happier wife and mother....something we strive to help you do! Check this blog each week for your daily goals, pep talk and advice(More info on the SIDEBAR.) There are several units of the HMC, but each group is encouraged to have Happy Mom's Happy Hour every other week, complete with non-alcholic drinks and chatting time! Also, once a month you should have Guilty Pleasure Day, which will be a few hours out to lunch or a movie or something, without your kids. That's right, you heard me, KID FREE! So start saving your pennies! Leave a comment to let us know if you would like to be part of our club! It's free to join, all you do is leave a comment and log on each week to get your goals and peptalk. Also, feel free to leave comments with any suggestions, advice, or something to make us giggle a bit!

*Disclaimer*

I do not own many of the pictures posted on The Happy Moms Club Blog. I do not make any money from them or this site.