Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another Monday

Happy Mom Goal:


When you're doing your housework today, turn up your favorite music and sing and dance. It's fun, and it makes the work go by a lot more quickly!


Happy Kid Goal:



I did this last week with my kids and it was super fun! Find a place nearby that has some ducks, geese, or even just some birds and take your kids to feed them. We just used some old bread from our house, but you could get fancy and go buy some birdseed or whatever else you can find. My kids had a blast.

Happy Husband Goal:



Spontaneously call your husband at work today and tell him he can have whatever he wants for dinner tonight. Let him choose the main course, side dishes, and even the drink he wants. Go to the store and get everything. Cook up his meal, and have it ready and waiting when he gets home from work tonight!


Happy House Goal:



De-cluttering time! Go through one or two rooms today and throw away AT LEAST 10 items from each room. I promise there is a bunch of junk in there that you don't need!

Dinner Tonight:
Whatever your man wants!!



Today's Pep Talk:

I'm feeling down and I don't have many words of encouragement today. What can I say - No mom is happy all the time! All I can say is that I don't know where I'd be without my wonderful husband who saves my life on a daily basis, and that my close friends and family are a huge support to me as well. If you ever are feeling the way I am today, turn to those you love. They are the ones who can get you back up on your feet again.

No comments:

Welcome Ladies!

This is our Happy Moms Club! If you're here, it's because you want to become a happier wife and mother....something we strive to help you do! Check this blog each week for your daily goals, pep talk and advice(More info on the SIDEBAR.) There are several units of the HMC, but each group is encouraged to have Happy Mom's Happy Hour every other week, complete with non-alcholic drinks and chatting time! Also, once a month you should have Guilty Pleasure Day, which will be a few hours out to lunch or a movie or something, without your kids. That's right, you heard me, KID FREE! So start saving your pennies! Leave a comment to let us know if you would like to be part of our club! It's free to join, all you do is leave a comment and log on each week to get your goals and peptalk. Also, feel free to leave comments with any suggestions, advice, or something to make us giggle a bit!

*Disclaimer*

I do not own many of the pictures posted on The Happy Moms Club Blog. I do not make any money from them or this site.