Monday, May 11, 2009

Products This Mom Can't Live Without......

I think every mother has several items she considers life savers. Here's a condensed version of mine for you (i have way too many to list them all!)
This is an amazing soap-free laundry detergent that is perfect for newborn's sensitive skin. It's also great if your kids' tend to get dry skin or rashes frequently. (It smells great too~!)


Goldfish crackers. What kid doesn't love these? At my house, we go through them by the boxful! Lately, I've been buying the whole grain version.

Juice boxes! I always throw two of these into my purse or diaper bag anytime I'm leaving the house for a while. They are great for when my toddlers have meltdowns in public! I love the Juicy Juice brand because I feel like it has less sugar and tastes the best.


The picture is kinda small, but these are Baby Bjorn bibs. They are my FAVORITE! They are made of soft plastic with a catcher at the bottom that catch the littlest ctumbs, the stickiest cereal, and every glob of yogurt or drop of milk. Best part: they are dishwasher safe!
Burt's Bees Diaper Ointment. My good friend Kira turned me on to this, and I'm never going back! It's all natural, it smells great, and it works fast! A bit more on the pricey side, but a small tube of this goes a long way.







Clorox Anywhere hard surface cleaner. This is an antibacterial spray that is so gentle you can use it on your child's high chair tray. I disinfect everything with this stuff, and it's not extremely harsh-smelling.


These two products go together. Sassy's disposable diaper sacks and diaper sack dispenser. It's so small it fits right into your diaper bag. The sacks smell like baby powder, and once you drop a dirty dud diaper into one and twist it shut, the smell is GONE. I love these for extremely messy diaper jobs, and for if I'm ever at a friend's house and don't want to drop a smelly diaper in their house. I just pull one out and keep it in my diaper bag till I get to an outdoor garbage can.
I could go on and on forever, but those are my top favorites. Obviously they are mostly for someone with babies and/or toddlers like me. If you have a list of products you want to share on here, email it to me, and I'd be happy to post it! (and even happier to find more things to add to my list!)

No comments:

Welcome Ladies!

This is our Happy Moms Club! If you're here, it's because you want to become a happier wife and mother....something we strive to help you do! Check this blog each week for your daily goals, pep talk and advice(More info on the SIDEBAR.) There are several units of the HMC, but each group is encouraged to have Happy Mom's Happy Hour every other week, complete with non-alcholic drinks and chatting time! Also, once a month you should have Guilty Pleasure Day, which will be a few hours out to lunch or a movie or something, without your kids. That's right, you heard me, KID FREE! So start saving your pennies! Leave a comment to let us know if you would like to be part of our club! It's free to join, all you do is leave a comment and log on each week to get your goals and peptalk. Also, feel free to leave comments with any suggestions, advice, or something to make us giggle a bit!

*Disclaimer*

I do not own many of the pictures posted on The Happy Moms Club Blog. I do not make any money from them or this site.